Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Getting Me Right

I thought I was coming down with something yesterday . I felt tired, weak, like I couldn't breath enough air into my lungs, and my tummy started aching and I had diarrhea. I prayed for myself and I asked others to pray for me. Praise God I feel so much better today. I feel good. And I am ready to do God's will for me today. I try to ask him everyday to guide me through my day and use me to do his will.

God has done so much for me and my loved ones. He has healed me so many times. And he not only has healed my physical body but he has healed me emotionally, mentally, and spiritually also. When I was young and strong and always in the word I didn't realize that God loves me unconditionally. But now I have made mistakes. I have sinned against myself and others. And I have been way out in left field because I thought I was no longer worthy of God's love, blessings and healing. But now as I have journeyed back to spiritual and emotional and physical health I realize that I was never worthy. It was by his unconditional love and gift of grace that he blessed me and healed me. Now even though I have sinned I realize that all people do whether it be willingly or not, I know that I csn stand before God without any condemnation because Jesus was made sin for me to GIVE me salvation. Through the blood of Jesus Christ I am washed of all my sins and made righteous to stand before God as his child and joint heir with Christ.

At one time I thought I was being punished by God with sickness in my body and a broken heart. But I realized that God wasn't punishing me. He wants what is best for me; health, love, and a life full of abundance. I was sick and broken because I not only allowed sin to enter my thoughts and heart but I stopped beleiving that he loved me and wanted me to be healthy and whole because I didn't feel worthy. I had to forgive myself and others. I had to let go of the anger and rage that I had bottled up inside. I had to realize that it was God's will for me to be healthy, whole, and blessed with the blessings of Abraham and loved the way a Father loves his child, unselfishly and unconditionally. And I had to realize that Satan is very real and wanted to not only destroy my relationship with God but destroy me also. Satan can appear to be so many things and he has angels of darkness,demons, just like God has angels of light. There truly is a spiritual realm that is totally against us and Satan fools us by distorting the reality that sin breaks us down spiritually making us more susceptible to his plans that are against us. If something is wrong according to God's word? The Holy Bible, it is always wrong no matter how much it is distorted and made to look like it is good for us.
Do not let pretty things or things that make you feel good, or people who manipulate you and distort the truth deceive you. Study the bible daily. Pray daily. Pray to manifest the nine manifestations of the holy spirit. If you speak in tongues do so as much as you can. Keep your mind stayed on things that are good and pure. And keep your mind on God's love, promises to you, and desire for you.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;


Written By Lisa Collier Clewis, 01/08/14