Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Thank You Father

Father,


Thank you for waking me up this morning. Thank you for a beautiful day. Thank you for creating me in your likeness. Thank you for giving me a heart after your own heart. Thank you for being my everything. Thank you for being my mother, my father, my sister and my brother, my aunt,  my uncle, my son and my daughter, and my husband. Thank for who i am today. Thank you for all the times that you have put me back on the potters wheel and kneaded me, and shaped me and molded me. Thank you for the holy spirit teaching me, leading me and guiding me. Thank you for keeping me, watching over me,  protecting me, uplifting me, unconditionally loving me. Thank you for for making me your child and for spoiling me. Thank you for restoring to me everything that has been taken from me. Thank you for preparing a table for me in the presence of my enemies. Thank you for anointing my head with oil. Thank you for making my cup to run over. Thank you for cutting away from me and my life everything that isn't of you. I ask you today my wonderful father, to use me, speak through me, bless others through me, use me to plant your seed,  use me to water your seed, and use me to say the right things to the little children and help them through this difficult time. Thank you for being my father. Thank you for choosing me before the foundations of the world. You are the one true God. You are wonderful. You are mighty. You are compassionate and a God of love. You know everything. You have my best interest at heart. I pray that your will be done in me and in my life, in my career and in my relationships. I pray that your will be done not my will in all things. I trust you with all of my heart. I trust you with my life here and my eternal life. I trust you to take care of me, heal me, lead me, teach me. I trust you to never leave me nor forsake me. You are my strength, both my commander and my comrade. I love you with my heart, mind, soul and life. Use me Father. Thank you for manifesting the fruit of the spirit through me. Thank you for the gifts of the spirit. Thank you that in Jesus name I cast out demons and heal the sick and speak in tongue's and interpret and prophesy. Thank you for discerning of the spirits. Thank you for covering me with armor to do battle from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head. Thank you for the sword of the spirit which is your word living within me and bringing into remembrance that scripture which i need in any moment. Thank you for covering me with your grace, enveloping me in your love and keeping me safe under your wings. You are perfect, you are loving,  you are kind, you are forgiving. You are my God and Father, my everything. I love you.