Pages

Friday, August 9, 2024

Try Him and See

I praise God that in the worst of circumstances I can with a grateful heart praise him and honor him. In times of loss, sickness, pain, disappointment, and grief I can raise my hands and find a song of praise in my heart to lift up to him. Why don't I blame God for the horrible things I've experienced? I don't blame God because I know that during the hard time he's been with me. I know that during the difficult things that I have faced he has given me his strength to get through them. How do I know he's with me? Because I can feel him. I can feel the peace, the comfort, the joy of the presence of his holy spirit within me. Our true nature is a spirit being. We are spirit, created in his image, and these bodies are suits that we wear. When we invite him in his holy spirit lives within our body with our spirit. So you see we are never alone. We are never rejected or lost. And although the loss of a loved one shatters our heart, his holy spirit is there with our spirit comforting us. When all seems lost and the world says there's no reason to hope for anything better, his holy spirit is with our spirit building us up from the inside. The fruit of the holy spirit inside of our body is joy, self control, peace, kindness, love, faithfulness, gentleness, goodness, and so much more. There's no limit to the benefits of the indwelling of holy spirit and worshipping him, praising him, doing all things to his glory, honoring him by sharing our testimony with others. Is there evil in this world? Yes. Does God go through everything with us? Yes. Is this world our home or where we will spend eternity? No. Our home is a better place where there is no sickness, no sorrow, no pain or death. We don't have to know everything to believe. We just need to trust God and let him be a father and God to us, protect our minds and hearts, heal us when we're sick, comfort us when we're suffering loss, build us up when we've given up, and lift us up when our enemies seem to have won. Does God sometimes say no or wait? Yes. Do we wait alone? No. God is the master chess player, the healer of our spirits, our spirits guide back to being in sync with him, like him and back home in glory with him. But don't take my word for it. Do the things he asks us to do and see if you can feel him. Believe on and confess Jesus the son of God whoshed his blood and died on the cross for our sins, was raised from the dead and now sits on the right hand of God making intercession for us. Invite holy spirit to come in to your heart, dwell in your body  and lead you to him all while shaping you and molding you into a better person. Raise your hands in praise and worship to God, giving him a wave offering even when you don't understand what's going on or why something happened. Pray until your heart feels light. Worship him until you have a break through. Sing praises to him until you feel joy in your heart. Try him and see, he is everything.