Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Because Of You



Because I have experienced abandonment, I have experienced your familiarity.

Because I have experienced heartache, I have learned to trust you who have never left me nor forsaken me.

Because I have experienced hurt, I put my faith in you and was rejuvenated.

Because I have experienced loss and looked to you I have been restored.

Because I have known affliction, I delight in your Word.

Because I have failed, I appreciate your blessings.

Because I have known lack, I have enjoyed your increase.

Because I was fallen, I know your unconditional love, grace, and mercy.

Because you loved me first, I know agape love.

Thank you, heavenly father, for your presence in my praise and your call to action in my calamity.

Thank you for making all things work together for my good.

Lisa C