Pages

Monday, April 2, 2018

You Are

How my heart swells for you.
The lamb of God, my King forever.
You laid down your life that I may have life.
Not only life but abundant Life filled with love and grace
You are holy. King of Kings. Holy. Holy. Holy
How much more you have done for us than we could ever repay.
Your name is Beauty, Awesome, Lover of my soul, Husband everlasting. Glory. Glory. Glory.
How can I repay you? Can I lay down my own life and follow you?
How do I? Help me to love you more completely, more satisfyingly to my soul; to put you first, above all, above any, above all.
You are the love of my soul everlasting.
You are my eternal life. How could I keep this one from you?
I will to sing to glorify your name. I will to sing praises to you for all of eternity.
To stand beside your throne and sing praises to glorify you, your name, your sacrifices of love would be my reward.
To honor you for all of eternity will be my reward.
I will sing to glorify you, praise you, lift you up and be a blessing to you for all of my eternal life.
That will be my reward, my victory, to stand by your throne and praise you for evermore.
You are victorious. You are perfect. You are love.
You are strange to this world of sin and darkness.
How I do not envy those who do not know you.
Their heart is a bottomless pit, their downfall. They can not see you.
How I long to bring salvation to their knowledge, for their benefit.
For to know you is life. You are love.
You are everlasting and wonderful.
Your praise is upon my lips.
You shed light into my heart.
You gave me life everlasting.
I will sing praises to you for all of eternity.
You saved me from myself and taught me that I was made in your image not the image of the world as the enemy would have me to believe.
You are light. You are strong.
You are strange to this dark world but you are the light to my world.