Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Abused

It is amazing how something that we thought was behind us is death still within us; a strike with a belt, a fist to the head, a careless word spoken in utter ignorance of its impact. You think that your actions are a breath here and gone but they are frozen in time; a nightmare, a memory, a ghost from the past in someone's mind. How long will I suffer this world when my true home is only death away, my last breath; the last memory my mind will see, my last heart beat in this misery? Then life begins new and fresh in a new body where there is no more heart ache and no more tears. Help me Lord to live and strive on until you call me home. And to love unconditionally and to forgive 77 times 7 for all my years. For my home is with my God and Father of unconditional love-I AM.