Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

God Hears Us

God is still our great physician. He hears our petitions. I know what it means to be kept by God because I can look back over my life and see where he has healed my body, healed me emotionally from baggage that I was carrying around from my past, protected me from being drowned, kept me from being killed in a car accident, and kept me from being paralyzed from the neck down. God has healed me from a heart condition and seizures, a bone spur and many other times.

God wants to heal you too. God is no respecter of persons. We are all special to him. He loves us each and every one. And He deserves our love and respect. He is Yahuah Elohim. He created the heavens and the earth. He is our sufficiency in all things. He woke us up this morning.  He deserves our praise. We should glorify His name and be thankful for Him and bless him.

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I owe God my life. He has saved me from dying. He has given me life over death. And he has healed me from fibromyalgia, mitral valve prolapse, enlarged heart, hypertension,  tonsillitis and so much more.

He has not only saved me in this life but given me hope. He has cleansed me from my sins. He has given me eternal life. I look forward to the return of Christ. God is my everything and he is yours too. He is perfect. He is love.  He is a caring and giving father.

Won't you give all your worries and cares to him. Won't you give your heart to the keeper of hearts and God of love. God is love.

For the thief cometh not, but for to kill, and to steal, and to destroy: but I am come that they might have life, and have it more abundantly.
John 10:10.

If you want to give your heart to God and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and don't know how or just want someone to pray with you or talk to contact me at clewislisa01@gmail.com.